The company is a Fintech specialist in risk management and implementation of new regulations. It offers solutions and services in risk monitoring, performance measurement and analysis, investment compliance and client reporting. The head office is in Luxembourg.
Our application is a SaaS application for asset managers, family offices, investment funds and private banks. Its main focus is risk management. This app is clearly a professional tool but we tend to use modern business model and distribution model that we see in retail products.
SaaS web application done mainly with AngularJs (front) and Java (back). Our plan is also to upgrade it to newer version of Angular. Next to that, in 2021, we are going to build 2 other applications 1 web and 1 mobile (the 3 applications will be connected to each other).
Main app with AngularJS now, then upgraded with more recent version
New web and mobile apps with new Angular/React/React Native (mobile)
Company size: 10 people
Composition of the team:
4 developers remote between 4y to 7y of experience, working from Poland
2 business analysts in Luxembourg office
2 managers/partners: 1 working in Lux, 1 from Poland
The recruitment process:
The recruitment takes place in 2 stages. The first stage is a 1 hour long video Skype interview when we get to know each other, we present the company/projects, ask interpersonal questions and test the knowledge/expertise of the candidate with short technical questions. For the second stage, we ask the candidate to develop a program, we give the specifications and we let him/her work on it for a few hours, then we check the results together. The goal of this stage is to put him in a similar situation than the one he/she will be at our company and assess how he/she performs.
You will be part of our small development team and collaborate with developers that share the same passion for coding and high code quality standards.
You will evolve in a startup environment where the focus is on building a great product with quick decision making rather than calling for meetings and writing emails!
What you will do everyday:
Particularly, you will play a key role in the design and development of our new web and mobile application (an application for the investors to view their assets and interact with the asset manager).
- You will work with the other developers on decisions around our architecture, especially on the front-end architecture decisions.
- You will continuously discover, explore, evaluate and implement new technologies.
We looking for you if:
- You can build and test beautiful frontend and mobile applications with intuitive and friendly user experience.
- You have strong experience with new Angular and/or React/React Native.
- You pay a lot of attention to every detail of the design and have an eye for aesthetics, you care about usability.
- You are familiar with server side and relational database technologies.
- You speak very good English
We like to see any open source code or example projects that you’re proud of or any other evidence of your passion for building great software (Stack Overflow profile, Github account,...)!
- You will be part of a young, innovative, working hard and dedicated team.
- You will take part in the growth of our company and have a leading role in the development of our software.
- You will have a lot of flexibility! Work time, location, ... as soon as you are passionate about what you do!
- You will learn new technologies, have autonomy, free choice of hardware.
- 24 free days paid per year.